Design Alaska is looking for a Land Surveyor to join our team.
Land Surveying duties typically include:
- Construction staking for utilities, road layout, foundations, grading, and volume calculations.
- Residential surveys for plot plans, subdivisions, and boundary surveys.
- Topographic surveys, monitor well surveys, and utility asbuilts.
- Working in the field as a party chief or rodman.
- Working in the office for research, calculations, and drafting.
Design Alaska seeks these desirable attributes in land surveyor applicants:
- College degree in land surveying from an ABET accredited curriculum.
- or 5 years of field surveying experience or equivalent experience related to the job duties.
- Autodesk Civil 3D software experience.
- Familiar with GIS and aerial mapping.