Contract Program Manager
Contract Program Manager
$52 per hour
Extended long-period assignment!
Our client: Our client assists with the promotion of Alaska’s economic growth by partnering with other financial institutions to act as a funding resource. They are renowned for furthering a healthy economic climate for all Alaskans.
They are seeking a highly motivated, results-driven quick thinker with excellent leadership skills with a demonstrated track record of performance overseeing road building, design, engineering and construction.
This is one of the most exciting engineering projects in Alaska, and would be a career feather in the cap of the right candidate. Please take a look to see if you are what they’re looking for and apply here or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you qualify!
Would you like to:
- Manage development of permitting, design and construction budgets, schedules and work plans.
- Develop project organizational structure and staffing, define resource requirements to management, recommend ways to meet resource needs
- Administer technical service contracts
- Direct design professionals and consultants in development of conceptual design reports, business plans and cost estimates
- Develop a Public Outreach Plan to be included in the Project Management Plan
- Provide supporting information to management to address requests from stakeholders and the public
- During construction manage general contractor, scope, schedule, budget, invoices; conduct quality control, oversight and on-site inspections during construction
- Perform other duties as assigned
Ideally you have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field
- Ten years of senior engineering and construction management experience
- Experience with legal agreements, procurement, staff, contract management, budgeting, regulatory permitting/reporting, safety, and quality engineering
- Experience with road building design, engineering, construction
- Management experience with road building in the Arctic environment
- Experience with negotiation of ROW agreements and financing of large projects
- Ability to lead multi-functional teams comprising of staff, legal counsel, advisors, stakeholders and others
- Advanced skills in word processing, database software, spreadsheets, and preparing presentations
Making it worth your while:
- Long term assignment with one of Alaska’s most prestigious employers
- Amazing opportunity for involvement with a renowned Alaskan engineering project
- You say you’d like a fulfilling challenge – this is it!
Alaska Executive Search is here for you!
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self