Construction Project Engineer
TDL Staffing is hiring a Project Engineer for a local construction company.
This is the perfect position for a self- motivated individual interested in vertical construction who also possesses strong time management skills.
The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task efficiently, have strong oral and written communication skills, will work well under pressure and within a team environment.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Duties will include:
- Assist Project Managers in successful execution of construction projects
- Review of project submittals, shop drawings
- Attending project coordination meetings, initiate meeting documents and maintain distribution
- Provide support to field project management staff
- Assist with development of project cost estimates, bids, bid proposals
- Assist with development and maintenance of project schedules, proficiency in project management software, i.e. Microsoft Project or Primavera
- Assist with procurement of project materials
- Assist with document management, including using cloud-based project document software, i.e. Submittal Exchange
- Job duties will be performed in the office and in the field, at construction sites
- Possible out-of-town duty assignments
- Other duties as requested by the project management staff
Pay starting at $28-$32/HR depending on experience, Full time hours
Never an application fee with TDL StaffingBegin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.comCall our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300EOE
- Associate Degree in Construction Management and/or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field
- Valid Drivers’ license with clean driving record
- Background may be reviewed
- Drug Free environment