AutoCAD Drafter/Engineering Support
Immediately seeking a skilled AutoCAD drafter.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or architectural studies is a plus.
- AutoCAD drafting of fabrication level drawings with accurate bill of materials
- Read and interpret piping isometrics provided by clients
- Editing red lines
- Maintain continuity with current engineering work processes
- Material Take-Off’s
- Working closely with Engineering Dept. in areas of need
This is a full-time position Monday thru Thursday 7am-530pm with pay starting at $22-$30/HR depending on experience.
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe
- Excellent math skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Background will be viewed
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300