AutoCad Drafter/ Engineering Support
AutoCad Drafter/ Engineering Support Employee Wanted
Busy mechanical contractor looking for person with experience using AutoCAD and the ability to read piping isometrics. This position is responsible for preparation of mechanical fabrication drawings from client supplied isometrics. Successful applicant will prepare drawings for review, edit red-lines and prepare Engineering documents for the fabrication process.
Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced office a must. Candidate should possess efficiency with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite (specifically excel), Adobe, and be able to learn proprietary web-based company software. Excellent attention to detail and ability to work independently a must.
• AutoCAD drawings for Spool Fabrication
• Reading IFC’s from client
• Material Take-Off’s
• Working closely with engineering department in areas of need
QUALIFICATIONS & BENEFITS:
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Office
• Math Skills, attention to detail
• Reliability a must
• Full time position, 40 Hour week (currently M-Th, 7-5:30)
• Flexibility for Overtime Hours a plus
• Health insurance after 30 Days
• 401k after a year (Industry standard)
• Non-Exempt Position: hourly wage based on experience
Please send resumes to Genevieve Bell, email@example.com. 3 professional references with application/resume preferred.