Health Care Greeter
Immediate positions available for dependable, friendly and caring individuals to provide Health Care Greeter/Patient Escort services at a Fairbanks medical care facility.
The primary goal of a Health Care Greeter is to welcome and assist patients and visitors entering the facility.
- Greeting visitors and patients upon arrival, ascertain their needs and direct them accordingly
- Answering questions and requests for information upon patient/visitor’s arrival and departure
- Aid patient’s/visitors needs by obtaining wheelchairs or other methods of assistant to enter, move throughout and exit facility.
- Directing visitors/patients to elevators, stairs, café , restrooms and other amenities
- Assist in locating beneficiaries and visitors that are in the facility and late to their intended appointment destination
- Assist beneficiaries and visitors when departing the facility with securing transportation, locating bus stops and making calls for families and friends to pick them up at the facility.
- Provide support as needed to Patient Registration personnel.
Full Time and Part Time hours available. Pay starting at $15/HR.
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL StaffingBegin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.comCall our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300EOE
- High school diploma or equivalent/on track to receive
- Background will be viewed
- Drug free environment