Customer Service Representative
Do you have Customer Service Experience? Are you friendly, outgoing, and enjoy working with others?
A growing company is searching for a Customer Service Representative to join their team of a nation wide insurance company.
Applicants should possess a positive attitude, excellent organization, communication skills, and the ability to multitask.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook. Previous experience working with insurance is a PLUS.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Assisting customers both over the phone and in person
- Entering customer information/inputting policy changes and answering questions
- Printing and scanning and filing documents
- keeping the front office clean
- helping with additional clerical duties as needed.
Pay starting at $18-$20/HR, Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
- High School Diploma
- 1- 2 years of customer service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Background will be viewed
- Drug free environment
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300