Immediate hiring a Maintenance Foreman to take leadership of the daily operation, annual maintenance, and long-term health of commercial and/or residential real estate within the company’s portfolio in the Fairbanks area.
The Maintenance Foreman is responsible for all aspects of property day-to-day maintenance operations, including in-house work for building maintenance, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, and painting and directly supervises and oversees maintenance technicians at assigned property.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct planning, scheduling, and oversight of maintenance projects or preventative maintenance programs and stream line work processes
- Train and assist maintenance personnel.
- Complete tasks using the standard methods, materials, tools, and equipment of the facilities maintenance and carpentry trades.
- Complete tasks using the methods, materials, tools, equipment and practices of related facility maintenance disciplines such as HVAC, controls, mechanical, and electrical.
- Participate in an On-Call emergency schedule for evening, weekend and holiday coverage.
- Installs new equipment, appliances, fixtures, and parts; modify existing systems; perform remodeling.
- Perform repairs on appliances, heating systems, fixtures, switches, and outlets, as well as completing preventative maintenance on HVAC, and boiler, water heater and air circulation systems.
- Perform carpentry work in the renovation, alteration, and maintenance of buildings, floors, roofs, partitions, doors, windows, wooden fixtures, sheetrock, tiling, and other housing components and playground equipment.
- Perform installation and plumbing work (such as cleaning stoppages and replacing fittings) on boilers, furnaces, water heaters and pumps
- Inspect apartments to determine damages to the unit and the specific Maintenance needs
- Assist in grounds work when necessary, including grounds policing, snow removal and common area trash pick-up.
- Participate in work-safety programs.
- Responsible for meeting work order, com, and O&M completion deadlines.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the direct supervisor and/or Management.
This is a Full time position with wages starting at $21-$23/HR depending on experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Alaska Driver’s license
- Ability to be insured by company’s auto insurance.
- 2+ years of progressively responsible experience in facilities maintenance, building construction or the following trades: carpentry, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, welding, or auto mechanics preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300