Hood Cleaning Technician is responsible for cleaning commercial kitchen hood and duct work.
Looking for responsible, reliable individual with good communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
Job Duties Include:
- Power wash commercial kitchen exhaust systems to include hoods, duct work, filters and exhaust fans per company and industry standards while protecting customers’ facility and equipment
- Meet the cleaning standards as outlined in NFPA 96
- Protect and maintain company equipment
- Follow company safety procedures
Wages starting at $15-$20/HR-Depending on experience. Applicants must be willing to work various days and shifts including nights and some weekends.
- Valid License & insurance
- Background will be reviewed
- Drug Free Work Place
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300