Construction/Installation Support Labor
This position will be working with a construction company and is responsible for assisting operators with gas line construction-digging ditches and other labor tasks. The ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs is required.
Previous experience working with utility, general labor or construction labor is a plus.
Other duties will include:
- Perform gas line construction in shallow trenches
- Backfill trenches and compact as needed
- Ensure tools and materials are on-hand/ Transport equipment to and from job sites
- Complete landscaping repairs to lawns, driveways, and other areas following the installation of gas lines.
- Use brooms, shovels, and rakes to finish repairs to customer’s satisfaction.
- Dispose of unused materials.
Wages start at $22-$24/HR Depending on experience. Monday-Friday 830am-430pm with potential for overtime.
Never an application fee with TDL StaffingBegin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.comCall our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300EOE
- Valid Alaska driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Background will be reviewed
- Drug free environment