Summary of duties include:
- Loan set-up (data entry) for all loan types
- Processing payments for all types of loans
- Processing pay downs and advances/draws
- Preparing and delivering monthly reports
- Addressing customer calls
- Preparing written communications of various types
- Processing loan pay offs
- Preparing wires and ACH withdraws
- Balancing daily work and other accounts
- Monitoring insurance of various types
Desired skills include problem solving, offering solutions, multi-tasking, and prioritizing.
This position will require an individual to work with many of the Microsoft Office products including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
One year of bank/teller and/or loan servicing experience is preferred, but not required. A High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required.
The noise level in the work environment I usually quiet.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Transaction: 1 year (Preferred)
- bank/teller or loan servicing: 1 year (Preferred)
- 10 Key Calculator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Fairbanks, AK (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Other types of insurance