COMMERCIAL LOAN PORTFOLIO OFFICER I, II, III
Employment Status: Full-time; Exempt
Location: Main Office - Fairbanks, Alaska
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 40 hours/week
The Commercial Loan Portfolio Officer (CLPO) is responsible for managing and growing profitability for the bank’s third party commercial loan participation portfolio ($30 million). Primary responsibilities include working with third party lending partners.
The CLPO requires a Bachelor’s degree in business, finance/accounting, or related field and must possess strong accounting, credit analysis and underwriting skills. Additional qualifications are as follows:
- Previous experience working in a bank, sales department, accounting/finance, and/or relationship management preferred but not required.
- Pay Range: $69,545 – $100,841 per year DOE
- At least one year of experience as a Commercial Loan Officer or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience to perform the job requirements.
- Pay Range: $76,500 - $110,273 per year DOE
- At least three years of experience as a Commercial Loan Officer or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience to perform the job requirements.
- Pay Range: $84,150 - $121,065 per year DOE