Gas Station Attendant
1. Collect and process cash and or charge payments from customers. Provide receipts.
2. Activate fuel pumps to facilitate gasoline or diesel fueling to specified levels. Replace pump receipt paper.
3. Prepare daily reports of fuel, oil, accessory, and food sales.
4. Janitorial to include cleaning parking areas, offices, restrooms, and equipment, and remove trash.
5. Perform maintenance as requested such as painting and minor repair.
6. Inventory and order stock, price and display incoming goods.
7. Sell prepared food, groceries, and related items. Prepare and maintain complimentary beverages.
8. Remove snow and debris from the islands.
9. Remove the snow/dirt from the vehicles parked for sale.
10. Fill in as requested for other attendants to include switching or accepting additional shifts.
11. Turn on the Security System at the end of the PM shift.
12. Follow all procedures and policies as outlined in the Desk Top Operations Manual and Employee Manual.
13. Build an organizational culture in which passion for continuous improvement is innate.
14. Complete other duties as assigned.
1. Requires the ability to coordinate with and work for a variety of Management personnel and must be self-motivated, organized, and comfortable with frequent change.
2. Requires the ability to understand, retain, and deliver information verbally and written.
3. Requires good organizational, attention to detail, and record keeping skills and also the ability to maintain current and updated information.
4. Must have strong customer service skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Every other week
- N/A - fixed schedules
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible