Outdoor Power Equipment/Small Engine Mechanic
Looking for a detail oriented and self-motivated Small Engine Mechanic experienced with two and four stroke gasoline engines for a fast paced, friendly retail sales and service store.
Job duties include:
- Test and inspect engines to determine malfunctions, locate missing and broken parts
- Repair and maintenance of commercial and residential lawn equipment, such as mowers, trimmers, chainsaws, two and four stroke gasoline engines. Also includes oil heater repair and installation.
- Verify repairs, using diagnostic instruments.
- Record repairs made, time spent, and parts used.
Mechanic MUST provide their own basic tools – Specialty tools will be provided
Wages starting at $18-$28/HR based on experience, Monday -Friday, 830am-530pm
Never an application fee with TDL StaffingBegin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.comCall our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300EOE
- Valid Driver’s License & Driving Record
- Background will be viewed
- Drug free work environment