Marine Service Technician
$25 per hour+ DOE
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN ONE OF THE MOST SCENIC LOCATIONS IN THE WORLD - BECOME AN INTEGRAL PART OF A STRONG COMMUNITY!
Our client: They are passionate about working with people and vessels across Southeastern Alaska to get their customers back on the water. They provide quality service and support for Honda and Suzuki outboards, Rhodan trolling motors and Raider boats, as well as internal vessel systems.
The ideal candidate should share this passion, be self-motivated with a strong desire to help the team, and have the ability to maintain impeccable standards for repair quality with a ‘’leave it better than I found it” attitude to the job, and the work site itself.
If you qualify please apply here or email your resume to peopleak.com today!
Would you like to:
- Diagnose customer concerns accurately and efficiently, communicating those to the service writer
- Use your working knowledge of D/C electrical, NMEA and Buss communication systems
- Maintain employee and customer safety at every opportunity
- Identify and determine parts needed for repairs in communication with the service counter
- Diagnose and repair issues arising on various modern marine vessels
Ideally you have:
- Experience as a Marine Technician; experience servicing outboard engines
- Honda or Suzuki certification, or ability to get certified
- Understanding of modern outboard engine operation and design
- Working knowledge of D/C electrical, NMEA and Buss communication systems
- Capability to produce exceptional repairs near, at or below flat rate times
- Ability to work outdoors, often in inclement weather
PeopleAK is here for you!
Our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience placing candidates in rewarding roles. This is a free service for job seekers. Contact us today!