Light Duty Mechanic
Immediately hiring a Light Duty Mechanic
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Installing plows on customer vehicles
- Repair light duty equipment/perform DOT inspections/Change Oil etc.
- Document all repairs
- Tag/document all warranty items appropriately
- Fill out all parts requisition forms for all parts requests
- Assist other techs when needed
- Keep work area clean
This is a full-time position Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with pay starting at $20-$25/HR Depending on experience.
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL StaffingBegin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.comCall our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300EOE
- Alaska’s Driver’s license
- Background may be reviewed
- Drug free environment