Job Description: Revel Event Services is the fastest growing full-service event management company in Interior Alaska, and we are looking to expand our team! Revel requires all team members to have a variety of skills and the ability to work on multiple projects as a team and independently.
- Actively participate in both internal and external event planning meetings.
- Oversee specific parts of event setups and take downs.
- Take the lead on events as assigned.
- Actively participate in maintaining the inventory of all linens and supplies.
- Pre-treat/prepare event linens for washing. Fold and restock clean linens.
- Must be able to learn and follow instructions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This is a part time/on-call position where weekly minimum hours are not always guaranteed.
- The hours of this position will be based upon the events scheduled.
- The person(s) applying for this position must be flexible with their schedules.
- Prior Work Experience:
- Previous work in events is recommended but not required.
- Previous work in customer service is required.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation
Submission Instructions: If you are interested in joining our rapidly growing and fast paced team, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.