Design Alaska is looking for a Design Professional to join our team. The selected Design Professional’s duties involve:
- Design work from concept design through construction documents.
- Site Investigations and writing investigative reports of existing facilities.
- Construction job site inspections and observations.
- Occasional in-state travel, including remote Alaskan locations, for site visits.
- Quality control reviews of design/construction documents.
- Provide support to project team and others as required.
- Coordination of project details with other disciplines on team.
- Construction cost estimating.
In addition to the general attributes listed above that we seek in all of our new hires, the attributes that Design Alaska seeks in applicants for this position include:
- 5-year bachelor or master of architecture degree from an NAAB accredited institution, and able to pursue licensure in state of Alaska.
- 0-4 years of experience in the field of Architecture or Project Management.
- Commercial Design and Construction related work experience.
- Proficiency in Revit.
- If not living in Alaska, interested in an Alaskan adventure.