TDL Staffing -Recruiter's Assistant
Here at TDL Staffing we work together with our clients to place the right people in the right positions. TDL’s local roots and commitment to service has earned a reputation for excellence among both businesses and job seekers in the region.
We are currently hiring a Staffing Assistant to join our Fairbanks staffing team. If you are hard-working, dedicated and enjoy helping others, TDL Staffing is an excellent place to grow your career.
This is an exciting position that works closely with a number of jobseekers. Great customer service and communication skills are required to excel in this environment. Strong attention to detail is also required in this position.
TDL Staffing Team members must be team-oriented, work well independently, and be extremely organized.
Job Duties as a Staffing Assistant Include:
- Assist walk-in customers with applications
- Set Up appointments/testing
- Answer incoming calls-Transfer to correct office staff/take messages as needed
- Schedule interviews/ testing
- Confirmation calls
- Clean and disinfect office as needed
- Process online inquiries/applications
- Review and input resume
- Search data base for potential applicants
- Send out ad response emails
- Contact potential applicants
- Input test results
- Other duties as assigned
This is a full-time position, Monday -Friday 8am-5pm with pay starting at $16/HR depending on experience.
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or or working for TDL StaffingBegin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.comCall our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300EOE
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years of customer service or receptionist experience is preferred
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Background may be reviewed
- Drug free environment