TDL Staffing is searching for an organized, professional individual who can provide administrative support for the office of a Fairbanks Construction company.
This position requires a customer service minded individual with excellent communication and strong computer skills in Microsoft Office programs Excel, Word, and Outlook. Applicant must be self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work well independently.
Job duties/responsibilities can include:
- Office receptionist duties
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, assist in generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments
- Maintaining supplies and appearance for the office
- Other duties as assigned
Pay starting at $18/HR-$20/HR – Depending on experience, Monday through Friday 8am-5pm.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Minimum of 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Background may be reviewed
- Drug Free work place
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300