Immediately hiring a Full Time Front Office Receptionist.
As a Receptionist, you will be responsible for directing the flow of people through the business by greeting, welcoming, and announcing clients as appropriate.
This position requires someone with excellent organization and communication skills and the ability to multitask.
General job duties will include:
- Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Answering phones (Very busy during tax season)
- Taking detailed messages if needed
- Assisting walk-ins
- Filing documents
- Scanning documents
- Accepting payments and entering into computer system.
This position is full time 30-35 hours per week. Some flexibility required. Pay starting at $17-$19/HR
- At least two years' experience working in a busy office setting
- Background will be viewed
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- High school Diploma or equivalent
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300