The receptionist answers phones, greets and directs clients and visitors to the proper party, receives and transmits phone and other messages, and presents a professional image of the firm to callers and visitors.
Desired education and professional experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working with the public.
Duties and expectations:
- Responsible for promptly opening and closing the office.
- Present a professional appearance.
- Be stationed at the front desk approximately 95% of working time.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as ability to exercise discretion and good judgment when communicating with internal and external customers and all levels of management.
- Answer and place phone calls quickly and efficiently, using a multi-line phone system.
- Accurately respond to emails and phone messages and promptly deliver them to intended recipients.
- Unquestionable integrity and ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and computer related tasks.
- Type and send correspondence accurately and timely.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Occasional overtime hours are required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Benefits, full-time, D.O.E.
Application is available online at www.wwcpa.com.
Please submit Wilson & Wilson application and resume in person or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.