We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Payroll Specialist to be responsible for all payroll-related tasks.
Excellent communication, strong organization and time management skills are required to be successful in this position.
Applicants should possess working knowledge of basic accounting principles and payroll practices. A degree in accounting, business or related field is preferred.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with accounting and payroll software is required in this position.
- Collect timesheet data and payroll information
- Enter data into payroll and administrative databases/software programs
- Calculate wages, benefits, tax deductions, commissions etc
- Prepare and process paychecks and cash deposits
- Maintain accurate records of payroll documentations/transactions
- Respond to payroll-related inquiries and resolve concerns
- Account balance and payroll reconciliation
- Prepare financial reports for accounting/auditing purposes
- Prepare payroll reports for review by management
This is a full time position with pay starting $19-$23/HR Depending on experience. Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Never an application fee with TDL StaffingBegin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.comCall our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300EOE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of accounting/payroll software experience
- Background will be reviewed
- Drug free workplace