Immediate position available for an Office Manager.
A Fairbanks business is looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures.
Applicants should be skilled at creating and maintaining a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Office Manager responsibilities can include:
- Scheduling meetings and appointments/Maintain agency master calendar
- Oversee office operations and manage filing systems
- Prepare correspondence, spreadsheets, reports, mailings, etc
- Process receivables, payables/Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Work with service centers to maintain accounting and donor data in CRM
- Create correspondence, memorandums, reports, and materials as needed.
- Coordinate travel arrangements as needed
- Provide general support to visitors/ customer inquiries and complaints
- Assist with special events outside of the office as needed
- Providing general administrative support to our employees and other tasks as needed/ Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
**Must be Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must.
Wages for this position star at $20/HR Based on experience. Monday -Friday 8am-5pm
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Associates Degree (or Higher), or relevant work experience
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Background requirements may apply
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300