Immediate position available for an Office Manager.
A Fairbanks business is looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures.
Applicants should be skilled at creating and maintaining a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
**Must be Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
Office Manager responsibilities can include:
- Completing loadout and safety paperwork
- Answering phones and directing calls to appropriate personnel
- Opening and distributing mail
- Accounts Payable processing
- Order and coordinate material deliveries.
- Registration renewals
- Bank deposits
- Timesheet verification
- Helping visitors
- Directing deliveries
- Other duties as needed.
Full time salaried position with pay starting at $60k-$80K depending on experience.
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
- Minimum of 5 years office experience -management experience preferred.
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Background will be viewed.
- Drug free environment
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300