Ben Lomond Inc. is looking for an Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our Executive Estates Apartments office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, handling in person interactions with tenants and visitors, as well as various clerical responsibilities. These responsibilities may include processing rental applications, communicating with references, and maintaining organized files.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly, be well organized, and have strong communication skills.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting tenants and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork through various means of communication.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Office Assistant Requirements:
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.