TDL Staffing is searching for an organized, professional individual who can provide administrative support for the office of Fairbanks Construction company.
This position requires a customer service minded individual with excellent communication and strong computer skills in Microsoft Office programs Excel, Word, and Outlook. Applicant must be self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work well independently.
Job duties/responsibilities can include:
- Office receptionist duties
- Interact with the general public as required, answer inquires by phone and in person and direct callers and visitors to correct personnel based on needs.
- Provide support to time entry, AR, and AP team.
- Use computer word processing, spreadsheet and database software to prepare documents and reports.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, assist in generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, prepare agendas and minutes.
- Update company calendar
- Maintaining supplies and appearance for the office
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a full–time position with pay starting at $18/HR-$20/HR – Depending on experience, Monday through Friday 8am-5pm.
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Minimum of 2-3 years of administrative, professional/office experience
- Business/Professional attire required.
- Background will be viewed.
- Drug Free environment
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300