Office AssistantJob detailsSalary$16 - $18 an hourJob TypeFull-timePart-timeQualifications
Full Job Description
US work authorization (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Clerical/Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
TDL Staffing is looking for an energetic, and compassionate individual who can provide administrative support at a fast paced local business as an Office Assistant.
Strong customer service and administrative skills, excellent communication, organization and multitasking are required to succeed in this position.
**Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
Job duties/responsibilities can include:
- Office receptionist duties
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments
- Assist in preparation of meetings and events
- Maintaining supplies and appearance for the office
- Other duties as assigned
Pay starting at $16-$18/HR – Depending on experience, Monday through Friday 8am-5pm and may include weekends.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Minimum of 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Background may be reviewed
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Clerical/Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)