Do you have good communication skills and a knack for time management? If so, a job as a Medical Scheduler might be right for you!
TDL Staffing is immediately hiring a Medical Scheduler to join a fast paced medical facility providing quality care to clients here in Fairbanks.
This position requires good organizational skills, exceptional telephone skills and the ability to multitask.
Applicants must be proficient with Microsoft and Excel. 3 years of experience working in a healthcare setting is required and 1 year of scheduling is highly preferred. Electronic Health Record experience is also preferred.
Job duties Can Include:
- Directing and routing calls on a multi-line phone system
- Scheduling and maintaining physician’s calendars
- Maintaining databases/ Updating patient account information
- Assisting in patient registration and financial transactions
- Process patient demographic and insurance information
- Faxing and scanning patient histories
Wages starting at $18-$$28/HR Depending on experience, Monday - Friday 8am-5:30pm
Never an application fee with TDL StaffingBegin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.comCall our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300EOE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a healthcare setting
- Background requirements apply
- Drug free work environment