Do you have strong organizational and communication skills? Do you have experience working within a medical setting? A Fairbanks office is looking to add a talented receptionist to their team of medical professionals. This high energy office is fast paced and requires an attentive individual.
Ideal candidates should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to work productively and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Job Duties Can include:
- Greeting patients/ Assisting with patient scheduling
- Using a multi-line phone system
- Verifying insurance information
- Filing, data entry
- Other administrative responsibilities.
This position requires proficiency with MS Word and Excel, accurate typing, and organizational skills. Applicants must have at least one year of front office or administrative experience to apply.
Pay starting at $16-$18/HR based on experience, Monday- Friday ,730am-430pm OR 830am-530pm
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or or working for TDL StaffingBegin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.comCall our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300EOE
- At least 1 year of reception, administrative, an/or medical office experience
- Knowledge of PCs and Microsoft Office programs
- High school graduate or equivalent with GED
- Background requirements will apply
- Drug free work place