Do you have strong organizational and communication skills? Do you have experience working within a medical setting? A Fairbanks Psychiatric and Neurological clinic is looking to add a talented receptionist to their team of medical professionals.
Ideal candidates should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to work productively and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
This position requires proficiency with MS Word and Excel, accurate typing, and organizational skills. Applicants must have at least one year of front office or administrative experience to apply. Medical office experience is a plus.
Job Duties Can include:
- Greeting patients/ Assisting with patient scheduling
- Answering phone/Using a multi-line phone system
- Checking in patients/collecting patient info/insurance
- Verifying/copying insurance information
- Filing, data entry
- Keeping office neat and organized
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a full time position Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with pay starting at $17-$19/HR depending on experience.
Never an application fee with TDL StaffingBegin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.comCall our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300EOE
- At least 1 year of reception, administrative, an/or medical office experience
- Knowledge of PCs and Microsoft Office programs
- High school graduate or equivalent with GED
- Background will be viewed
- Drug free work place