Medical Office Receptionist
Do you have strong organizational and communication skills? Do you have experience working within a medical setting? A Fairbanks office is looking to add a talented receptionist to their team of medical professionals. This high energy office is fast paced and requires an attentive individual.
Ideal candidates should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to work productively and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Job Duties Can include:
- Greeting patients/ Assisting with patient scheduling
- Using a multi-line phone system
- Verifying insurance information
- Filing, data entry
- Other administrative responsibilities.
This position requires proficiency with MS Word and Excel, accurate typing, and organizational skills. Applicants must have at least one year of front office or administrative experience to apply.
This is a full time position - pay is $18-$20/HR depending on experience.
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
- At least 1 -2 years of reception, administrative, an/or medical office experience
- Knowledge of PCs and Microsoft Office programs
- High school graduate or equivalent with GED
- Background requirements will apply
- Drug free work place
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300