The Receptionist will be responsible for directing the flow of people through the business by greeting, welcoming, and announcing clients as appropriate.
This position requires someone with a positive attitude, excellent organization, communication skills, and the ability to multitask.
General job duties may include:
- Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing information when needed
- Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing, etc.
- Outgoing personality with customers
This position is full time, Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm. Wages starting at $15.00 per hour depending on experience.
- At least two years' clerical work experience
- Background will be reviewed
- Experience with PCs, Microsoft Word programs, and data entry
- High school Diploma or equivalent
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300