TDL Staffing is seeking a self Motivated, team oriented Front Office Receptionist.
This position requires someone with a positive friendly attitude, excellent organization and communication skills and the ability to multitask.
Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Word programs, and data entry is required for this position.
Previous experience in a professional setting is preferred.
General job duties may include:
- Greeting all incoming clients
- Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Data entry
- Updating appointment calendars and scheduling meetings/appointment
- Preparing materials for meetings, conferences, and other trainings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing etc.
- Assisting other departments
This position is full time, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Wages will begin at $18.00 per hour depending on experience.
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 -5 years of office/admin experience
- Background requirements will apply
- Experience with PCs, Microsoft Word programs, and data entry
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300