Front Desk Receptionist
********** PLEASE READ FIRST AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS**********
******SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY ******
If you meet the Minimum Requirements listed and are excited about this opportunity please email your job application (go to www.willowpt.com to print application), resume, and cover letter
*PLEASE EMAIL ONLY* We are looking for a friendly, outgoing, hard working and reliable team member to fill our current front office position. If you believe this is you, *PLEASE PRINT AND FILL OUT OUR APPLICATION LOCATED AT WILLOWPT.COM (UNDER ABOUT US/ CAREERS) EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION, COVER LETTER AND RESUME.
The purpose of this position is to maintain standardized front desk operations that results in satisfied patients, open lines of communication with other divisions and maximum number of patients arriving for scheduled appointments.Also to ensure regular communication between Billing Department (collections, Patient & insurance, patient inquiries), & PT Department, as well as assist in administrative duties assigned by the Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Greets persons entering the facility in a friendly manner/ checks in patients and collects co-pays.
* Schedules new patients additional appointments with patients to maintain a a full treatment schedule.
* Excellent communication skills, especially over the phone.
* Able to comfortably and professionally operate multi-line phone system to answer, screen and route calls.
* Operates phone/ voicemail, copier, fax machine, scanner, printer, and computer.
* Calls all new patients to remind them of upcoming appointments and what to bring and expect.
* Creates and maintains each patient's electronic medical record.
* Prepares appropriate materials and patient information for next workday.
* Responsible for tracking and immediately contacting patients that cancel or do not show.
* Handles all protected health information discreetly according to HIPAA.
* Keeps the reception and waiting area neat and orderly.
* Performs administrative and clinic supply ordering duties as directed by the Office Manager.
* Assist with the laundry wash/dry/fold/stock rooms.
* Assist with tracking of productivity statistics such as number of new patients, patient visits seen, and cancellations.
* Sitting and standing each up to two hours continuously for an eight-hour day.
* Occasional (1-33% of the day)" lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
Minimum Experience and Requirements:
* Previous office experience required, basic knowledge of insurance language.
* Excellent communication skills especially over the phone.
* Must be very organized, detail oriented, and able to follow directions well.
* Must be friendly and excited when talking to people who come into contact with our office.
* Ability to operate spreadsheet( excel), use of Gmail and drop box, scan, copy, fax, calculators and computers.
* Salary DOE
* Monday- Thursday 9:00am- 6:00pm
* Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm
If you meet the Minimum Requirements listed above and are excited about this opportunity please drop off your job application (go to www.willowpt.com to print application), resume, and cover letter
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- 10 Key: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Fairbanks, AK 99701 (Required)
- One location