If you meet the Minimum Requirements listed and are excited about this opportunity please drop off your job application (go to www.willowpt.com to print application), resume, and cover letter
IN PERSON AT THE CLINIC DURING BUSINESS HOURS: No emails or phone calls please! We are looking for a friendly, outgoing, hard working and reliable team member to fill our current front office postion. If you believe this is you, please print and fill out our application located on our website and turn it in with a cover letter and resume in person at 544 4th Ave. Suite 102.
The purpose of this position is to maintain standardized front desk operations that results in satisfied patients, open lines of communication with other divisions and maximum number of patients arriving for scheduled appointments.Also to ensure regular communication between Billing Department (collections, Patient & insurance, patient inquiries), & PT Department, as well as assist in administrative duties assigned by the Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Greets persons entering the facility in a friendly manner/ checks in patients and collects co-pays.
* Schedules new patients additional appointments with patients to maintain a a full treatment schedule.
* Excellent communication skills, especially over the phone.
* Able to comfortably and professionally operate multi-line phone system to answer, screen and route calls.
* Operates phone/ voicemail, copier, fax machine, scanner, printer, and computer.
* Calls all new patients to remind them of upcoming appointments and what to bring and expect.
* Creates and maintains each patient's electronic medical record.
* Prepares appropriate materials and patient information for next workday.
* Responsible for tracking and immediately contacting patients that cancel or do not show.
* Handles all protected health information discreetly according to HIPAA.
* Keeps the reception and waiting area neat and orderly.
* Performs administrative and clinic supply ordering duties as directed by the Office Manager.
* Assist with the laundry wash/dry/fold/stock rooms.
* Assist with tracking of productivity statistics such as number of new patients, patient visits seen, and cancellations.
* Sitting and standing each up to two hours continuously for an eight-hour day.
* Occasional (1-33% of the day)" lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
Minimum Experience and Requirements:
* Previous office experience required, basic knowledge of insurance language.
* Excellent communication skills especially over the phone.
* Must be very organized, detail oriented, and able to follow directions well.
* Must be friendly and excited when talking to people who come into contact with our office.
* Ability to operate spreadsheet( excel), use of Gmail and drop box, scan, copy, fax, calculators and computers.
* Salary DOE
* Monday- Thursday 9:00am- 6:00pm
* Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm
If you meet the Minimum Requirements listed above and are excited about this opportunity please drop off your job application (go to www.willowpt.com to print application), resume, and cover letter IN PERSON AT THE CLINIC DURING BUSINESS HOURS. No emails or phone calls please. If your application is accepted, you will receive notification via phone.
$13.00 to $16.00 / hour
What to wear?
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
What to bring?
Please bring your Cover letter and resume with you to the event.
Fairbanks, AK 99701
Who you will meet:
Same building as Bahn Thai and VA
Where is the apply button?
Instead of receiving applications online, the employer would like candidates to RSVP and come in during the date and time provided. If you’re interested, please RSVP and we’ll let them know you’re coming!