Finance Support Clerk
Immediate opening for a part time Finance Clerk for a Fairbanks organization.
The Finance Clerk is responsible for providing administrative support for the accounting and donations department.
Candidates should be comfortable working in various software environments. Must be very proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and proficient with Outlook. Previous Data entry experience is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Data entry and Filing
- Reviewing donation batches for accuracy
- Process bank deposits electronically and in person
- Provide backup support to Donor Support department.
- Open and sort mail
- Assist with annual budget cycle.
Part time hours ( 20 hours a week) with pay starting at $18-$19/HR depending on experience.
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel, Word, and proficient Outlook
- Ability to adhere to highest standards of discretion and confidentiality.
- Background will be viewed.
- Drug free environment
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300