This position is responsible for providing high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to top-level executives/CEO of the company.
Successful Candidates will have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, excellent communication both written and verbal, attention to detail and a professional demeanor.
Applicants should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite and proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
A minimum of 2 years of experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant is required.
Job Duties Include:
· Transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
· Maintaining executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
· Attending meetings in the executive's absence
· Welcoming guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
· Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
· Maintaining Office Inventory and anticipating those needs
· Other duties/special projects as assigned
Pay starting at $18/HR, Monday -Friday 8am-5pm and may include weekends.
· A minimum of 2 years of experience as an executive Administrative Assistant
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Background will be viewed