Dealership DMV Processor
A Fairbanks Automotive Dealership is immediately hiring an organized and detail-oriented DMV Processor/Clerk.
Candidates must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel and must be able to multitask in a busy office environment. Previous DMV or automotive admin experience is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Processing DMV paperwork for new, used and wholesale vehicles for dealership.
- Tracking dealership vehicles that are for sale.
- Data Entry/Processing DMV information
- Scanning documents
- Other duties as assigned
This is a full-time position Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm with pay starting at $20/HR depending on experience.
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years of detail-oriented office experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Driving record
- Background will be viewed
- Drug free environment
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300