Immediately seeking a Contracts Specialist.
This position is responsible for assisting departmental staff, contractors, consultants, and staff during all project phases.
Successful candidate should have experience and skills related to contract development and administration, preferably in a design and/or construction related field.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare documents for solicitation.
- Coordinate advertising, printing and distribution of documents to ensure they are available within specified timelines.
- Monitor and record results of incoming bids and proposals.
- Prepare legally binding documents including, but not limited to contracts, change orders, project control documents, and other time-sensitive documents.
- Ensure that all reports, proposals, contracts, and other project-related paperwork and forms are correct and compliant with company, State, and
- Federal policies so projects are not adversely affected by contractual errors.
- Use web-based project and bid management systems and databases to track contracts, submittals, project budgets, approvals, and schedules. Train new users in these systems and databases.
- Monitor projects according to procedures in use to track construction related activities such as
- design clarifications and changes, certified payroll, insurance, construction close-out, and warranty information.
- Respond to or initiate project-related inquiries.
- Assist managers with project research
- Establish and maintain filing systems for all phases of a project.
- Maintain project managers' schedules and calendars necessary for project planning and implementation.
- Coordinate and attend project meetings, including pre-bid and pre-construction meetings. Prepare meeting resources including agenda and handouts.
- Take notes and record meeting minutes.
- Close out and archive contracts and projects.
- Other position related tasks
This is a full-time position with pay starting at $23.84-$28/HR
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
- Valid Driver’s License & 3 years driving experience.
- Must be proficient with a MS Word and MS Excel
- Two years of college coursework and increasingly responsible experience related to facility design and construction, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Three years of advanced administrative support experience is required, preferably related to design and construction, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Background will be viewed.
- Drug free environment
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300