TDL Staffing is searching for a Contracts Administrative Assistant for the office of a Fairbanks Construction company.
Successful candidates will possess strong communication skills both written and verbal, the ability to work well under pressure/meet deadlines, work well in a team environment and possess the ability to multi-task efficiently. Strong organizational and problem-solving skills are also essential in this position.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and construction document management software.
Business Professional office attire is also required.
Job Duties will include:
- Support field construction activities and field project management staff from a field job site office.
- Interact with the general public as required, answer inquires by phone and in person and direct callers and visitors to correct personnel based on needs.
- Maintain all project related documents and communication flow of the construction team; attend and prepare minutes for all project meetings.
- Create and maintain document logs and update regularly; upload documentation to cloud-based document management system.
- Use computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software to prepare documents and reports.
- Other duties as requested by project staff.
- Provide support to time entry, AR, and AP team.
- Attend and participate in required meetings, trainings, and exercises.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Serve as a representative of the company, displaying courtesy, consideration, and discretion in all interactions.
Pay starting at $25-$35/HR depending on experience, Monday -Friday 8am-5pm.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, business administration or related degree preferable.
- Valid Driver’s license required.
- Three (3) years of related administrative, professional and/or office experience; equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the necessary skills and abilities to successfully complete the duties of the position. Construction industry experience preferable
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe software
- Business Professional office attire
- Background will be reviewed.
- Drug Free Environment
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300