Bank Teller/Customer Service
Full Job Description
THIS IS A JOB POSTING. IF YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB, YOU MUST APPLY ONLINE AT OUR CAREERS PAGE LOCATED ON THE DENALI STATE BANK WEBSITE: www.denalistatebank.com
Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Schedule: Monday – Friday, includes occasional Saturday shifts
Hours: 9:15am - 6:15pm
Location: Chena Pump Branch
Compensation: $15 - $20 per hour DOE
Denali State Bank offers excellent training and career development in a wide range of job functions. Many bankers begin their career as a Teller and work in a challenging and rewarding environment. As a Teller at Denali State Bank, you'll learn about banking regulations, become knowledgeable about our banking products and services, and build relationships with our customers to help them reach their financial goals. More importantly, you'll have the opportunity to represent the bank within the community by volunteering to participate in a wide variety of events and activities that support local organizations, our customers and the community.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 6 months of experience with cash handling, customer service, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Strong work ethic, initiative, and the ability to interact well with others.
- Interest in volunteerism and participating in community/bank sponsored events.
Member FDIC and EOE
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Cash Handling: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place