The Service Department of one of Fairbanks Auto Dealerships is immediately hiring a customer service minded -detail oriented- Automotive Cashier.
As an Automotive Cashier your primary responsibility is to provide exceptional service to guests.
Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to multitask and communicate well with others is key to being successful in this position.
Applicants must be proficient with Microsoft word and outlook. Previous customer service or work-related experience is also required.
Job Duties Include:
- Greets customers at the cashier window in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Answer phones and transferring to correct Advisor.
- Schedule appointments
- Computes customer bills.
- Makes change and issues receipts to customers.
- Reconciles cash drawer daily.
- Works with department managers to keep abreast of new products and services offered, their features and value and any changes in price.
- Answer/explain customer questions about service performed or products purchased or refers them to someone who can.
- Provides clerical assistance to departments as needed.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Full time position, Monday-Friday 8am-6pm ( 1 hour lunch) with pay starting at $16/HR
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or or working for TDL StaffingBegin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.comCall our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300EOE
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Background may be viewed
- Proficient with Word, and Outlook
- Drug free environment