Immediately seeking a reliable and detail oriented Administrative Assistant.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, and Excel. Some experience with A/P & A/R is preferred.
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record to be considered for this position.
- Provide support for the Chief.
- Data entry in Excel
- Email correspondences,
- Answering phones and taking detailed messages or directing to correct department.
- Taking meeting minutes
- Timesheet collection and verification
- Inventory, ordering and stocking station/office.
- Ensuring random drug test forms are completed and sent out correctly.
- Keeping personnel files and forms organized and up to date.
- Other administrative tasks as needed.
This is a full-time position with Monday -Friday, 8am-5pm with pay starting at $20/HR depending on experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of previous experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Valid driver’s license and driving record.
- Background will be viewed.
- Drug free environment
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300