We are currently searching for an Excel Savvy Administrative Assistant.
Successful candidates will have excellent customer service over the phone and in person, a strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Data entry and file maintenance
- Special Projects as assigned
- Other administrative duties
Wages starting at $16-$18/HR depending on experience. Monday -Friday 8am-5pm
Never an application fee with TDL StaffingBegin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.comCall our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300EOE
- Minimum of 2+ years of administrative/office experience
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Background requirements may apply