Desired education and professional experience:
- Bachelor’s’ degree in accounting with a minimum of 150 semester hours.
- Working toward obtaining Certified Public Accountant designation.
- Work on engagement team for audit, review, and compilation engagements.
- Preparation of corporate, partnership, non-profit, and individual tax returns.
- Perform bookkeeping for clients.
- Complete work in a timely manner and on budget.
- Maintain a good working relationship with the firm’s clients.
- Travel to rural Alaskan communities as part of an audit team.
- Perform work in accordance with firm policies and with attention to detail.
- Become proficient with firm’s professional software and research resources.
Benefits, full-time, D.O.E.
An application is available online at www.wwcpa.com. Pleases submit, application, resume, cover letter, transcripts, and letters of reference. Apply in person at 344 Minnie Street or by email at email@example.com.