The Senior Accountant will be responsible for the smooth, accurate and time sensitive operation of the accounting department.
The Ideal candidate should be experienced managing a small staff, have three years of accounting experience, as well as a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.Strong communication skills, organization, accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to multitask are key to being successful in this position.
This is a pull time position with pay starting at $75k-$100k annual salary based on experience Hours are Mon-Friday 8am-5pm,
To discuss this position further call TDL Staffing at (907) 455-8300, or you can start your application on line at http://tdlstaffing.com/
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL StaffingBegin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.comCall our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300EOE
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- three (3) years accounting experience in a progressively responsible position.
- Valid state Driver’s License
- Driving record will be reviewed
- Ability to pass a drug and background screening.