Immediately hiring a Procurement Specialist.
A BA or BS in accounting is preferred and a minimum of 3 years of professional procurement experience, fiscal experience, and/or documented experience proficiently performing progressive procurement and financial duties is required to be considered for this position.
Knowledge of general accounting principles (GAAP) preferred.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Can Include:
- Provide procurement support for faculty, staff, and students, working closely with the Fiscal Manager.
- Reconcile ProCards weekly.
- Reconcile records to comply with regulations for the monthly fiscal statement, spotting variances and assisting with corrections.
- Review and process all purchasing requests.
- Prepare monthly procurement documents.
- Compare monthly reports, review and audit invoices, input invoices for payment and determine appropriate method to clear all outstanding items.
- Track and maintain purchasing databases.
This is a full-time position Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm with pay starting at $23.84/HR depending on experience.
- BA or BS in Accounting, Business Management or relatable field preferred OR 3 years’ experience in the procurement field or accounting if applicable
- 3 years of professional procurement experience, fiscal experience, and/or documented experience proficiently performing progressive procurement and financial duties
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite and accounting software’s
- Background will be viewed.
- Drug free environment
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300