Looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Payroll Specialist to be responsible for all payroll-related tasks.
Excellent communication, strong organization and time management skills are required to be successful in this position.
Applicants should possess working knowledge of basic accounting principles and payroll practices. A degree in accounting, business or related field is preferred.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with accounting and payroll software is required in this position.
- Collect timesheet data and payroll information.
- Enter data into payroll and administrative databases/software programs.
- Calculate wages, benefits, tax deductions, commissions etc
- Calculate retro payments and benefit true ups.
- Prepare/submit project certified payroll reports.
- Process 401k contribution submissions
- Maintain deduction codes.
- Payroll processing and reporting
- Bank reconciliations and payroll related general ledger reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly union reconciliations, research discrepancies, and prepare payment remittances.
- Prepare quarterly tax reconciliations and payment remittances.
- File Federal and state reports
- Prepare and file year end W-2 forms and reports.
- Completion of internal audit requests
- Maintain payroll filing systems.
- Other duties as directed.
This is a full-time position with pay starting $23/HR Depending on experience. Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year college course work in accounting OR associates degree preferred.
- 2 years of accounting/payroll experience
- Experience with multistate payroll and certified payroll reporting preferred.
- Construction industry payroll experience preferred.
- Background will be reviewed.
- Drug free workplace
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300