Looking for an experienced, organized and detail oriented Payroll Specialist.
The Payroll Specialist will maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data, resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and
Position requires 2-3 years of payroll experience and proficiency with MicroSoft Office.
Certified Payroll is preferred but not required.
Duties will include:
- Processing payroll hours
- Preparing reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave,
disability and nontaxable wages.
- Will contribute to the accounting department as needed.
Wages starting at $18 - $19/HR/DOE, Monday -Friday, 8am-5pm
Never an application fee with TDL StaffingBegin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.comCall our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300EOE
- 2-3 years of payroll experience
- Proficient with Micro Soft Office
- Background may be reviewed
- Drug Free work place